Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why I Am Here

I always wanted to have a blog of my own, but I could never think of a subject to blog about.  Politics and Baseball are my favorite subjects but the blogosphere is littered with blogs on those subjects.  Then one day I realized that one of the things about me that anyone who knows me will readily tell you is that I have opinions about almost everything, and I don't hesitate to express them.  I am a lawyer and I like to argue.  Give me a topic that I have an opinion about and I will argue it until I lapse into a coma.  Why not share my talent with the world I thought?  I know there are others who like to argue as fiercely as I do.  I've met them.  I've argued with them.  So this blog was born.

My format is simple.  If I find something in the news or anywhere else that I have an opinion on that I want to share I will post it here.  There will be no timetable, I will do it as topics are found and time permits.  I have a Twitter account and a Facebook account and any new blog post will be announced there.

All comments that are civilized and clean are welcome.  I may respond to a commenter from time to time, but I mostly want to hear what others think of my opinion. 

Let the arguing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment